The Australian winter is definitely has us all searching for ways to warm up - but what better way than with a carefully curated drink or two?
LENZO is here to help with the age old worry of what to drink, so today for our #TGIF Cocktail, we bring to you this amazingly #DELICIOUS Blackberry Bramble, thanks to the lovely team at ‘Lauren Kelp‘. The drink features a mixture of fresh blackberries with a sweet sage syrup. A definite recommendation from the LENZO girls!!
Happy drinking lovelies and we hope you enjoy this one!!
Love LENZO xxx
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/2 cup of fresh sage
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 60 ml of Hendrick’s Gin
- 30 ml of fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml of sage syrup
- 15 ml of creme de mure
- Fresh blackberries
- Fresh sage leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil
- Stir occasionally
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes
- Allow syrup to cool completely
- Combine gin, lemon, sage syrup and ice in a cocktail shaker
- Shake well
- Strain into old fashioned glass with fresh ice cubes
- Swirl creme de mure over top of cocktail in a circular motion
- Garnish with blackberries and sage leaves
- Serve & enjoy!