If you're looking for an eclectic + ideal setting- whether it be for a meeting, seminar, exhibition, launch or community function- look no further than the historic atmosphere of the Chinese Museum!
Set in the very heart of Melbourne's CBD, The Chinese Museum has one of the largest private function spaces in Chinatown! Not to mention it's various multi-purpose spaces that are PERFECT for diversity and character for any corporate or private event.
To celebrate this unique and exciting turn-of-the-century building, our friends at Peter Rowland Catering have created a menu specifically for the venue. Below are some of the delicious meals available:
- Wagyu beef tataki, potato crisp, wasabi cream, shiso (lg)
- Salt & pepper quail, spring onion salsa (df)
- Freshly shucked oyster, ginger dressing, wasabi pearls (df) (lg)
- Steamed bun, slow cooked lamb, pickled radish, Kewpie mayonnaise (df)
- Five spice tofu & vegetable rice paper roll (df)
As for YOUR next function at the Chinese Museum- Peter Rowland are looking forward to collaborating with you! Their experienced + creative event specialists are available to add impact, creativity and a host of personal touches for your upcoming function! You can even add a special tour of the Museum or Chinatown to the price of your room hire, as well as Chinese cultural performances- such as live Chinese music, lion dancing, speakers or a calligraphy performance also on offer.
If that's not enough there are also other AMAZING bonuses such as:
- Unique cultural spaces over four floors
- Flexible, large light filled rooms that can be styled as required
- Close proximity to public transport
- Opportunity to hold events in and around current exhibitions
- Access to basic AV
- Complete event management by PRC’s Catering & Event Team
- Access to Peter Rowland’s Little Black Book
Love LENZO x
PHOTOS viaPeter Rowland / WRITTEN BY Matilda Knights