WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x sheet of Peg Board (can be purchased at Bunnings or any good Hardware Store)
- 9 x pieces dowl cut in two height variations (5 at 19cm and 4 at 24cm). NOTE - Width of dowl will depend on diameter of inner donut hole
- Donuts (of course). These colourful creations are by Vicki Liu
- Small screws (ensure they are smaller than the peg board holes)
- Flowers for dressing if desired
TIP: Take note of the diameter of the donut's inner hole. The dowl must always be thinner than the hole!
CHEAT: Don't have a drill? Try using super glue to join the dowl to the tabletop - it's not as sturdy but will give you the same look in a quarter of the time!
STEP 1. Drill a small hole in the end of each of the dowls using a power drill.
STEP 2. Insert the screws into the desired holes in the peg board (start at the central point). With the screws facing upright through the holes, carefully twist each dowl through onto the screws. Use a screw driver the hold the screw in position while you are doing this.
STEP 3. Dress with donuts, flowers and accessories as desired.