Get creative with the kids this Easter with your very own bunny bottle: just add milk + a Sipahh flavouring straw!
If you’ve peeped our delicious DIY Pop Pourri with Cobs, we’ve got the perfect milky treat to go with it! We have come up with a super cute craft project that kids of all ages will love - this Easter, we turned mini milk bottles into bunnies!
These bunny bottles are so easy to make, and they also double as a stylish drinking cup once completed. With the help of our #FLAVOURITE friends at Sipahh for the finishing touch, all that we needed to add was milk for a delicious taste!
(We’re all about healthy treats here at LENZO, and we couldn’t believe that Sipahh milk flavouring straws contained less than ½ teaspoon of sugar per straw. It’s definitely got us drinking more milk around here!)
Here’s how to create your own DIY Bunny Bottle.
TIME NEEDED: 15 MINUTES
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Coloured card paper
- Hot glue gun
- Mini milk bottles
- STEP 1: Cut out 2 pieces of coloured card paper (approximately 8cm x 4cm)
- STEP 2: Cut out your bunny ears! They don't need to be perfect ears - a rough cut makes the ears look like they're floppy!
- STEP 3: (Adult supervision will be required for this step!) Heat up your hot glue gun. Once hot, squeeze out the glue on the back of the card at the bottom, then push firm and stick to the top of the milk bottle. Repeat this step to glue on the second bunny ear.
- STEP 4: For the bunny nose, squeeze hot glue gun to one side of the pom-pom then stick it firmly about half way down the front of the bottle.
- STEP 5: For the bunny tail, repeat the previous step and stick firmly to the back of the bottle about 3/4 down.
- STEP 6: Now fill your bottle with milk and add in your flavoured Sipahh Straw!
Want more DIY arts and crafts? Visit our LENZO blog for more creative ideas!