Treat yourself to a mango cocktail this Mother’s Day (because you deserve it!)
We’re sure you fell in love with LENZO’s recent Mother’s Day Editorial, and you were probably wondering just how to make those delicious cocktails that we featured using Yellowglen’s Pinot Noir Chardonnay Perle Vintage range.
We call it the “Yellowglen Sorbet Champagne Spritz” and they’re so easy to make. It’s the perfect way to spoil yourself this Mother’s Day (while still drinking responsibly!)
Here’s how to create your own Sorbet Champagne Spritz with Yellowglen.
TIME NEEDED: 5 MINUTES
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A scoop of mango sorbet
- Your favourite Yellowglen champagne
- Edible flowers
- A glass (or more to share!)
- STEP 1: Put a scoop of mango sorbet into your favourite crystal glass
- STEP 2: Pour your favourite Yellowglen champagne into the glass
- STEP 3: Add an edible flower on top.
- STEP 4: Serve and enjoy!
(See? We told you it was effortlessly easy!)
Want more DIY cocktail recipes? Visit our LENZO blog for more delicious ideas!