We love finding new desserts and snacks to make when throwing a party, and we tend to lean to things that are both delicious, simple to make and not overfilled with sugar. This is especially important to us to have healthy alternatives at kids parties, so we can't wait to share with you our Sipahh Marshmallow Icy Pops - which are oh so scrumptious!
If you're not too familiar with Sipahh, they're an Aussie brand that produce low-sugar milk flavouring straws, which transforms plain milk into a delicious + nutritious drink when sipped! With each straw containing less than 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar, it is a no brainer to include some when throwing your next kids party.
So if you have been on the hunt for a fun + yummy snack that will make you the King or Queen of the Kids, read below on how to make these amazing pops! Here at LENZO we know that come the Spring + Summer #SUNSHINE, we will defs be getting creative with these lovelies!
Love LENZO x
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 8 Small plastics cups
- 2 cup Chobani yoghurt (or any greek yoghurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 cups of mini pink & white marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 8 Sipahh Hello Marshmallow straws
STEP ONE: Whisk together 2 cups of Chobani yoghurt, 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract and 4 tablespoons of honey in a mixing bowl - add a touch of milk if the yoghurt is too thick.
STEP TWO: Evenly place the mixture into the 8 plastic cups. Add in an even amount of pink and white marshmallows to each of the cups
STEP THREE: Cut the ends of each of the Sipahh straws and sprinkle some of the Sipahh balls into the mixture for extra flavour!
STEP FOUR: Place a straw half way into each of the cups - this straw will be used as the icy pop handle.
STEP FIVE: Freeze for at least 5 hours or until completely frozen- and enjoy!
- To unmould, run the icy pop cups under hot running water for a few seconds and gently ease the icy pop out of the cup.
- Feel free to replace the marshmallows with cut up fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and kiwi fruit!
- Have fun creating your own combinations with the other flavoured Sipahh straws!