Hiring is a great way to get the look and not blow your budget! Event Hire specialist businesses are on point and have the latest furniture fashions covered. You can pretty much hire anything today for your wedding or party - we are seeing a trend towards fashion hiring (event your wedding dress) but the most commonly hired items for your upcoming event will be the furniture, props and decoration hire - especially if you are choosing a wedding in a non traditional location such as a marquee.
Why hire with LENZO
LENZO has a curated list of event hire businesses that have the most up to date furniture and prop stock in Australia. LENZO will enable you to enquire and contact the hire businesses in order to receive a quote. LENZO enables you to compare what hire stock is available in the one destination rather than having to visit each website individually.
Rather than searching for hire houses online, LENZO has the best in the business in the one centralised destination to make your wedding or event planning easy so you can compare and get the look that’s going to best work with your theme.
Hiring for all occasions
You can hire pretty much everything you need for a party or wedding Some events require you to hire out furniture in order to have enough tables and chairs for everyone, especially when hosting a big family affair. These events can range from family reunions to seasonal celebrations such as Australia Day, Christmas, Easter and Halloween.
Of course the need for hired goods doesn’t end there, with wedding props and decorations that will only ever be used once being high on everyone’s list. This makes loaning products the perfect option, due to its cost effectiveness.
You can also hire many services for your wedding, event or party. Such hire services include:
• Furniture - for statement pieces to match your theme and a large quantity of products you couldn’t easily afford anywhere else.
• Props and Decorations - for those bespoke wow pieces such as candles, signage, lighting, draping
• Tableware - All your table needs covered - Linen, Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware
• Photography - Capture the day
• Videography - A huge growth area for weddings
• Catering - The food experts. Cater to suit your theme.
• Hair and Makeup - Hairdressers and Makeup artists can be hired to give you your dream look
• Photo Booth Hire - Across Australia we are seeing social sharing booths such as Gif Gif Booths, Hashtag Printers, Photo booths etc. Companies include Social Playground, • Something Special Photo Booth
• Baravan Hire - We are seeing mobile cocktail and bar caravans to add the wow factor
Hire decorations and props for any occasion
Hiring decoration and props is the easiest way to give your event some style There are so many aspects to an event. It’s great to hire decorations and props that will add the wow factor. Most hire businesses will have an inventory pool that includes furniture hire as well as decorations and props.
The decorations and props are the extra little details that will bring your theme to life - things like tableware, linen, centrepieces, candles, arbours, backdrops, signage and more. Think of them like the little details, such as crate stools or chalkboard signs.
The furniture hire are the big ticket items. Your table, chairs, arbours, bars, lighting and backdrops.
If you don’t have a stylist, our best advice is to focus on your wedding theme and then you cannot go wrong. Build a moodboard or Pinterest Board of decorations and props around your theme so that it’s a visual aid when talking to the hire specialists.
LENZO recommended Event Hire
To create just the right atmosphere, sometimes you need some help from furniture hire services:
• Dann Event Hire - On trend event hire furniture. Bright pastel colours, wide range. Melbourne
• Place Settings - A classic mix of chic furniture hire. Melbourne
• Hampton Event Hire - Beach chic furniture hire. Byron Bay and Gold Coast
• The Hire Co - Stunning table centrepieces, candles, props and accessories
• Melbourne’s Wedding Planner - Gorgeous arbour and candles
• The Zest Co WA - Perth and WA Event Hire. Beach Chic and unique pieces
Hire catering for all your food and drinks
Get all your food and drinks needs catered and be sure to keep your catering in line with the theme of your event! If you are having a beach wedding, why not incorporate seafood from one of our many suppliers. Or if you are having an event in a quaint town or in a winery region, why not serve seasonal produce from the area, as well as the many great wines they have to offer.
Bring in a food specialist if you have the budget to do so as they will work with you to create a menu to match all elements of your event, including the location, theme and most importantly, your personality. Make sure to think about the food you love, and the guests will most likely love it too.
Some of our favourite caterers who are listed on LENZO:
• Peter Rowland - Melbourne caterer who has you covered from canapes to cocktails.
• Studio Neon - The most amazing and luxurious food catering in the Sydney region.
• Tommy Collins - Servicing both the Sydney and Melbourne region, Tommy Collins share their expertise in catering.
At LENZO we love desserts and this is a way to have fun with your event. Hiring a dessert specialist is highly recommended, who can make the most amazing cakes and desserts to suit your theme and event. At the moment we are seeing the rise of decadent layered cakes topped with anything such as real flowers, meringues and macaroons, as well as sweets tables being covered in cookies, strawberries and cake pops! Furniture and structures to set the scene Hiring furniture for events allows you to create the space and style you want When hiring furniture and props, you gain access to a wider inventory of stock, meaning that your whole event can be cohesive with the theme. With the use of seating and tables, bar carts, soft furnishings and installations, it is now much easier to set an amazing scene at your wedding.
Venues for hire
Find the right venue for your special event Australia has many great venues to choose from, and there really is a perfect venue suited for everyone. No matter the occasion, there is always a location that will take your event from great to amazing. Whether that be a local function centre, a local park or cafe.
When choosing a venue to hire for an event, some important factors to look into are the amount of guests, the type of occasion it is, does the space suit the theme you are planning; you want to make sure the venue you hire is perfectly suited to the needs of your event.
LENZO Recommended Venues
The venue will set the scene throughout your entire wedding, party or event. There are venues to suit any occasion, any budget and any number of guests.
• Campbell Point House - a luxe opulent venue, perfect for weddings
• Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel - the venue for any summer function!
• The Grove Byron Bay - The perfect place for the boho bride.
• Halcyon House - a luxury venue located right on Cabarita Beach.
• Villa Kula - the perfect white space to create the event of your dreams.
LENZO Recommended Services
All the best suppliers you need for any occasion! Here at LENZO we’ve collated a collection of the very best suppliers for anything to do with events, to help you with all you event hire needs.
Event Styling Recommendations
If you aren’t an expert at the pretty details then it’s a great idea to hire a stylist. They will create a moodboard and work from that.
• Fleur - Premium Luxe Weddings (Melbourne)
• Little Grey Station - Byron Bay, Casuarina and Surrounds
• Zest Group WA - Luxury Event Styling
• White White Weddings- Bright, fashion Forward Styling Brisbane
• George and Smee - Sydney wedding and event styling company providing furniture, props and styling for events in Sydney.
• The Story of Us- Boutique styling and content agency in Sydney
• The Style Co - Renowned as one of Australia’s top client. The Style Co have fun - known for crazy balloon installations and bespoke furniture pieces. Sydney and Melbourne
• Butcher Baker Stylists - Perth’s leading on-trend event style
• Styled by Coco - great for kids party styling and beautiful flower installations Melbourne
• Dream a little Dream Events -Kids Party Styling Perth including stationery, props and furniture hire.
The ever so important event planning. Great to keep your event on schedule and ensure it runs smoothly.
• En Pointe Events - The experts in the field. Coming from a catering background, Kate Stewart and Rocco know events like no other. With over 30 years of combined experience in hospitality and events. Melbourne
• White White Weddings - Managing logistics on the day. Their service extends to styling and destination wedding planning. Brisbane
• Dy.O Events - Perth’s most organised duo. Corporate, party and wedding planning with no detail forgotten. Audrey and Angus Events Sydney. Experienced wedding planners
Gift registry Recommendations
• Not another Toaster - Create your own unique registry
• Honeymoon registries - Travel Registry
• Wedding List Co - A curated list of beautiful stock
• David Jones and Myer - go into your closest store to hand pick your selection
Photographers and Videographers Recommendations
• Kas Richards - Melbourne (bright good for wedding and editorial photography) - Melbourne
• Katie Harmsworth - Melbourne
• Erin and Tara - Luxe Wedding Photographers
• Heart and Colour - Wedding Photographers - capturing candid natural shots
• Figtree Pictures - Byron Bay, Casuarina and Gold Coast. Specialising in wedding photography
• LaManna Patisserie - one of our favourite supermarkets Lamanna Direct creates the most amazing bespoke and delicious cakes we have ever tasted.
• Bakedown Cakery - Chocolates more your thing? Then imagine cute chocolates created in every shade of the rainbow.
• Aere Confections - Go different with your desserts and gift everyone gorgeous marshmallows instead.
LENZO not only covers furniture and prop hire, but also other services and products for hire. The list begins with party essentials such as photo booths and Gif machines for entertainment purposes and clothing rentals to make sure you have the hottest on-trend look at the party.
Our vast knowledge of services is further extended in the perfect photographers and videographers, event stylists and planners, celebrants and bakers. You can enquire for all our favourite suppliers.