Ensure your event is #AMAZING with the right professionals to take care of your day
Services are perfect when you don’t have the skills yourself, or maybe just don’t have the time, and want the help of experts in their field to ensure that your event is amazing.
By trusting the professionals to look after the different elements of your day, you can really make a statement at your event with the help of those who do it for a living.
LENZO’s curated marketplace of services
LENZO has a curated list of wedding, event, and party-related services to help your special occasion shine! From makeup artists and tanning to professional stylists and the best in photography, we’ve sourced the best boutique professionals to ensure every little detail is taken care of.
The services you’ll require will vary depending on the kind of event you’re planning. For example, wedding services can include celebrants, catering, photography, videography, florists, DJs, styling, event planning, hair and beauty, and stationery. On the other hand, kids party services can include entertainment such as face painting, as well as photography, kids invitations, and balloon installations.
Here are the main services that you should consider hiring for your next event:
- Event styling
- Event planning
- Hair and beauty
- Photography & videography
Catering is such a vital aspect of any event, and should work in harmony with your theme. For example, if you are hosting a beach-themed wedding, why not serve food that is linked to the coast? (Shucked oysters? Yes, please!)
Some catering companies offer ready-to-order options while others work on a bespoke menu, depending on your budget and occasion.
Catering for different events
Wedding or engagement party: It’s important that guests don’t go hungry, especially when the drinks are flowing. If guests are waiting for the bridal party to arrive at the reception venue, it’s always a great idea to serve canapes. With mains you are given many options - it’s common to have alternate drops at wedding, or if you’re lucky your guests will be given an option of dishes to choose from the menu. Prefer a more relaxed vibe? A large plate / shared food style is becoming more common at weddings and engagement parties. Cocktail weddings are also becoming increasingly popular.
Kid’s birthday party: Children eat a lot of food, so a party should be well stocked with a wide variety. You can opt for classic party snacks such as sausage rolls and party pies, or kids healthy party food ideas such as popcorn, fruit kebabs, cupcakes, and marshmallow icy poles. You can even set up and decorate your own cookie station for something different. It’s the perfect time to get creative with kid’s party food, and as is the case with any event, make sure you have enough food for everyone!
Caterers recommended by LENZO
- Peter Rowland Catering: They can do no wrong! Peter can work on big scale events but also intimate affairs. A tailored approach to catering and one of the best reputations in the business
- Fourside Food Design + Events: Based in Melbourne, they are dedicated to making events memorable
- Mint & Mingle Catering and Events: A mobile catering company for Melbourne and Sydney locals that provides self-service platters right through to food trucks or full service fine dining.
- Ultimo Catering: A full service catering company in Perth, they have an enviable reputation for delivering innovative and modern cuisine using WA’s freshest local produce.
- Piece of Cheese: Based in Melbourne, POC ensures lots of love and attention to detail go into every single function to create a memorable night for your guests!
- Luxe Grazers: As the name suggests, they create stylish feasting or grazing tables for corporate events, weddings, engagement parties, and kids birthdays across Victoria.
Sometimes, you just need a professional to help bring your ideas to life. A stylist can meet with you to discuss the details of your day and help tie this into your vision.
Many stylists have set packages where you can pick the level of service you want. For example, you can hire an event stylist who can liaise with furniture and prop hire, decorations, balloons, flowers, and even the venue on your behalf. Alternatively, you can ask a stylist to come back to you with just a mood board. It’s whatever your budget allows!
Some people get confused between the roles of an event stylist and planner. Think of it this way: the stylist is responsible for all the pretty details while the planner is responsible for the logistics and running in the lead-up and on the day.
An event planner for any kind of party or celebration can help take the stress out of the day. They coordinate all aspects of the event and create a run sheet. They will organise logistics, timings, and liaise with the caterers to ensure the event runs without a hitch.
Stylists and event managers recommended by LENZO
- LENZO – Yours truly can style and plan an event like no other!
- En Pointe Events - Sophisticated management and styling with over 30 years of experience providing a full service for kids parties, events, and weddings in Melbourne
- White + White Weddings – Brisbane-based planners and stylists with insane attention to detail.
- Styled by Coco – Wedding and event stylist who provides a unique blend of couture designs with your vision
- Bedazzled Parties – Melbourne-based company that creates bespoke parties to remember
- M Event Hire – Provides on-trend event hire furniture and styling services for Perth weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and private functions
- Plan A Events – Luxury event stylists who manage your entire day, from concept and vision through to execution. Cost? Priceless!
- Something White – Packages designed to suit your specific needs and budget while genuinely reflecting your unique vision and style
- The Stylist’s Guide – All about creating unforgettable memories through unique, fun, and professional event services
- Ivy & Bleu Events – Queenslanders who invest the time needed to ensure that your day is a true reflection of you
- Bluebird Events – With years of experience in event planning and styling for private and corporate events, Erin has the skills to plan your next event with ease
It’s no secret that at LENZO, we love flowers and foliage! They can absolutely make or break an overall setting. We’ve worked with many wonderful florists around Australia who have helped us achieve our flower goals.
A good florist will understand the seasons and what is available. You may have your heart set on a peony bouquet but if you are getting married in March, the season is not on your side! Work with your theme and your palette to select the flowers of your choice together with your florist. Consider the season, as well as the cost of flowers. The price will vary considerably between types of flowers.
Florists recommended by LENZO
- Lola’s Wildflowers
- Flowers by Brett Matthew John
- Thrive Flowers
- Stasia Fox Flowers
- Poppy’s Flowers
- Fleur de Lis Melbourne
- Secret Blossom
- E-Squared Design Co.
- Studio Botanic
- Floral and Mineral
- Raven and the Rose
- Hi Petal
- Aggie + Lola
Hair and beauty
Whether it’s your wedding, engagement party, hens day, or baby shower, you want to feel fabulous. What better way to look your very best than to get your hair and makeup done? Browse Instagram and Pinterest for inspo, and then save the images to show your selected makeup artist later.
Hair and beauty services recommended by LENZO
- Isabella Makeup
- Makeup by Holly Harnwell
- Bronzed by Emma Mobile Spray Tanning
- Bellissimo Hair - Adelaide
- Marie Uva - Melbourne
- Renya Xydis – Sydney
Don’t forget the fun stuff! Hiring entertainment for events is a great way to make it memorable and a little bit more special. Whether it’s music or games, you can hire all sorts of entertainment services no matter what the event or occasion.
If you’re looking at hiring music, you might want to think about bands vs. DJs (again, depending on the type of event.) Lighting can also help set the mood: opt for chandeliers for a luxe effect or go full fairy lights for that ethereal look. Finally, if you’re hosting a kid’s party, you might want to consider face painters, balloon twisters, and superhero characters.
Entertainment recommended by LENZO
- Pro Light and Sound
- The Big Letter Co DJ services
- Little Party Faces Children’s Entertainment
- Lil Critters Children’s Entertainment
Photography and Videography
Do you want a photographer or videographer - or both? This can really depend on the kind of event you’re planning. If it’s a wedding, most people opt for both, but if it’s for a kid’s birthday party, it’s generally one or the other. When hosting a baby shower, the most popular option is to just hire a photographer.
To make sure you choose the right photographer or videographer, it’s generally a good idea to meet with them first to ensure you have the right chemistry. Look at their portfolio to see what their style is and ensure it’s in line with the look you’re after.
Alternatively, you can hire a photo booth, complete with cute and funny photo booth props!
Photographers and videographers recommended by LENZO
- Beck Rocchi Photography
- Z by Zahrah
- Kat Stanley Photography
- Kas Richards
- Figtree Photography
- Thick Black Frames
- Bianca Virtue
- Yellowbull Weddings
- Frank and Frida
- Madeleine Chiller
- Oh My Booth
- Frankly Social
- Something Special Photo Booth
Whether it’s welcome signage, menus, place cards, save the date, or thank you cards, stationery plays an important part in your event. For example, your invitations set the tone for what’s to come, so it’s a great idea to match your stationery to the theme of your event.
You can choose traditional paper invitations and place cards, or go for something more on-trend, such as acrylic signage. Whatever style you’re going for, our recommended suppliers can create something truly beautiful for you.
Stationery recommended by LENZO
- September Creative
- Studio Silva
- Paige Tuzee Designs
- Sparklers and Confetti
- Danger and Moon
- White Ink Design Co
- Tympan Ink
- Belle Loves Paper
- The Sundae Creative
- The Little Details Design Boutique
We know how much planning goes into pulling off the perfect wedding, bridal shower, hens day or kid’s birthday, which is why it’s so important to hire professionals who can take care of all the details for you.
No matter where your event is located in Australia - in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, or Brisbane – we’ve collated a large range of event services available for you. Shop online on the LENZO marketplace today where you'll find favourite local suppliers to help you create an unforgettable event.
Love, LENZO x