Gear up for a week of fun and fashion at Melbourne Fashion Week 2018
What’s not to love about MFW? From checking out the latest season's trends from some of Australia’s most established designers to enjoying next-gen student collections while engaging in open dialogue about fashion, design, and retail – all with a glass of bubbly in the hand – it’s easily one of our favourite calendar events of the year!
And now we have another reason to love it even more: LENZO was given the honour of styling the historic Melbourne Town Hall for MFW 2018! While we can’t give too much away, we can tell you that it’s going to be #AMAZING (obvi!)
Credit: MFW 2018 Campaign, YouTube
Here’s what we can tell you about MFW 2018:
- When: Friday 31 August – Friday 7 September 2018
- What: 150 events, including 100+ designers over 10 runways
- Where: Melbourne Town Hall
- Who: Dion Lee, Viktoria and Woods, Carla Zampatti, Camilla and Marc, Jason Grech, Misha Collection, Asilio, AJE, and Thurley, to name a few. (Oh, and keep an eye out for Australian actor and model Pia Miller!)
- Tickets: Starting at $40, available from Ticketek
Last year’s event purportedly poured $7.5 million into the local economy, so we’re predicting it’s going to be an even bigger party this time around with your favourite event stylists on board to help create something INCREDIBLE!
Remember to check back here in a week to see how we gave Melbourne Town Hall a fashion makeover for 2018.
We can’t wait to see you there and show you what we’ve created…
Love, LENZO x
IMAGES courtesy of Lucas Dawson / COPYWRITER + BLOGGER Maree Mikhaiel