Did we hear you say FriYAY?!! Yes, it's that time of the week, and LENZO is excited to announce we'll be bringing you a sensational 'TGIF' Cocktail to kick off your weekend from the lovely team at 'Lauren Kelp'.
Shopping smarter using cost efficient (and blossoming) seasonal ingredients is the philosophy at'Lauren Kelp' and we at LENZO couldn't agree more! Even better, if you're growing it, use it!
Today's 'TGIF' is a Minty Grapefruit Mojito #YUM!
Cheers to the weekend.
Love LENZO xxx
PS. Keep your eyes out for her Tablemakers series we'll also be running!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves (about 8 leaves)
- 60ml rum
- 60 ml fresh grapefruit juice
- Generous squeeze lime juice
- 30ml soda water
- Grapefruit wedge or wheel for garnish
- Place 1/2 of the mint leaves in your glass and muddle gently
- Stir together the rum, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and ice until the drink has chilled
- Top with a splash of soda water
- Garnish with fresh mint spig and grapefruit wedge or wheel
CONTENT< a href="http://www.laurenkelp.com" target="blank">Lauren Kelp / PHOTOGRAPHY + STYLING <a href="http://laurenkelp.com/constance-higley/" target="blank">Constance Higley of Lauren Kelp