Here at LENZO, we are dreaming for a quick Spanish getaway - but for an immediate fix, we couldn't go past this Stone Fruit Sangria! The recipe was provided by our good friends from ‘Lauren Kelp,' and put us all in the mood for a late night fiesta.
This cocktail is so light and crisp, but what makes it even better is that it is #supereasy + quick to prepare - meaning that it is half the effort for a great result! Sounds #toogoodtobetrue to us!
Love LENZO xxx
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 bottle of dry Spanish white wine
- 1 cup of peach nectar
- 1/4 cup of Cointreau
- 2 peaches
- 2 plums
- 2 nectarines
- 3 cups of mineral water
- Halve and de-pip the peaches, plums, + nectarines.
- Using a sharp knife, slice half of your fruit as thin as possible.
- Cut the remaining fruit into wedges.
- In a large pitcher, combine the fruit, peach nectar, Cointreau, and wine and then refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Once you’re ready to serve, add the mineral water and pour into ice-filled glasses.