Tonight on The Edit, we get ready for what to wear during the winter wedding season with some help from the bridal experts on Nouba - over to you Tamarin!
Bridal trends come and go, but I’d like to bet the long sleeve wedding dress is here for the long haul. 2015 saw a return to tradition with elegant, long lace sleeves featuring in many collections, from couture to high street bridal. This year, designers are having a little more fun with the long sleeve – playing with separates and cut-outs, billows and bells, illusion cuffs and ultra modern designs.
Heading into the cooler months, the long sleeved dress has the obvious benefit of warmth – perfect for the winter bride. If you’re not keen on a total cover up, go for a deep neckline or cut-outs on the back/torso to bare a little skin.
Bohemian goddess, minimal chic and all that lies in between - whatever vibe you’re chasing, there’s a long sleeve look you’ll fall hard for. Here are 10 of my faves:
- Courtney Gown - Alex Perry
2. Emmy Dress - One Day Bridal
3. Meital Zano Hareli -
4. The Rosseti Suzanne Harward
5. 2015 Christos Costarellos Bridal Collection Costarellos
- AQ AQ Dress x Terani Couture Tulle Skirt - Hello Fashion Blog
7. Esther Dress - Georgia Young
9.Nala - One Day Bridal
- Young Love Collection - Rue De Seine
WRITTEN by Tamarin Morley (Nouba Blog) for LENZO / PHOTOS as credited throughout the piece